The ScreenSnapper is a nifty little tool for grabbing desktop contents, either by a rubberband selection, or by grabbing an entire window. Supports multiple screens, JPG and PNG formats, dragging and dropping and printing of images. Great in combination with
The ScreenSnapper was written at Haufe-Lexware GmbH & Co. KG; we also have other tools for free usage and download, please have a look at our landing page here at CodePlex:
Short usage guide
This tool was created as a fast and simple means of grabbing desktop content into an image, either for dragging and dropping into instant messaging applications, or for use in documents or emails.
The ScreenSnapper has the following features:
- Grabbing a selectable area of the screen (Win+S)
- Grabbing the entire screen (Win+S, right mouse button)
- Grabbing the active window (Win+A)
- Grabbing a bitmap image from the clipboard (Win+C)
- Grabbing a bitmap from another ScreenSnapper peer on the network (Win+N)
The only prerequisite for using the tool is having the .NET 2.0 framework installed.